Saturday, June 06, 2009

Transiting...

Today was our last day in Hong Kong. We decided to take it easy since our flight was leaving at 2pm. We were going to try to go to Lantau Island on our way to the airport, but that was proving to be a lot more difficult to plan that we originally had thought. So, we decided to just go out to Causeway Bay to have some dim sum. Pretty good and cheap!

The rest of the day has pretty much been a day of eating and sitting. We checked in at 12:30 and went to the lounge and ate. As always, I am very impressed by the Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge (The Wing). We boarded our flight to Singapore and I ate again! Mary decided to sleep through the flight - prob a good choice. We arrived in Singapore a bit early, and went to the Singapore Airlines lounge...where besides posting this blog entry...I ate! I just keeping saying...it's the honeymon. It's ok to eat what I want. We have roughly an hour before our flight to the Maldives. We're definitely excited.

As a throw back to the wedding, this is a picture of my beautiful bride. I'll post pictures from the honeymoon soon.

No comments: