I know I've been promising some pictures from the Singapore leg... A big thank you to Suasti for the two very professional pictures. This is us having high tea at GoodWood Park Hotel.

The black pepper crab picture already makes me hungry just seeing it. I am definitely willing to say that Singapore has the best crab in the world!

Now that the honeymoon is over (how sad...), I can give you my opinion on the new Cathay Pacific long haul business class seat. You can find lots of pictures and details on their site, but for those that travel often, the seat configuration is similar to the Virgin Atlantic, Air Canada and Air New Zealand (and soon Delta) Business Class products - a fishbone design where each person sits at a 45 degree angle. I've flown all three of the airlines mentioned that do have this type of seat, and I must say that all of them felt roomier. The Cathay ones are tight. Mary absolutely hated the design because there was a big wall separating us. All in all, still excellent Cathay service and I like the true horizontal bed, but I would have expected more from Cathay. Next time...gotta fly Singapore!
The black pepper crab picture already makes me hungry just seeing it. I am definitely willing to say that Singapore has the best crab in the world!
Now that the honeymoon is over (how sad...), I can give you my opinion on the new Cathay Pacific long haul business class seat. You can find lots of pictures and details on their site, but for those that travel often, the seat configuration is similar to the Virgin Atlantic, Air Canada and Air New Zealand (and soon Delta) Business Class products - a fishbone design where each person sits at a 45 degree angle. I've flown all three of the airlines mentioned that do have this type of seat, and I must say that all of them felt roomier. The Cathay ones are tight. Mary absolutely hated the design because there was a big wall separating us. All in all, still excellent Cathay service and I like the true horizontal bed, but I would have expected more from Cathay. Next time...gotta fly Singapore!
No comments:
Post a Comment