Tuesday, March 03, 2009

89...

Today I'm starting my new blog. For those of you who might have read the old blog, I deleted all the old posting and I'm starting all over - kind of a fresh start.

89 days and counting to the wedding! That's Mary (over there --->). For those of you that don't know, we met about two years ago and I knew she was the one from the start. Now, we're less than 3 months away from getting married. It's scary and exciting how fast time flies when you get to your 30s. We're still busy working out final details for everything...amazing how much work it is. I at least can look forward to the bachelor party! April 23-26 in Vegas...should be a blast.

Here's a shout out to Chris and Julie...congratulations to them (they're expecting!). I wish you both the very best over the coming months, which I'm sure will be filled with much excitement and anxiety, but most of all happiness. Congrats again.

No comments: